[Finance-sc] TR: Webinar: ICANN Draft Five-Year Operating Plan & FY16 Operating Calendar Update

Carole Cornell carole.cornell at icann.org
Thu Nov 20 10:12:06 UTC 2014

Quand : mardi 25 novembre 2014 16:00-17:00 (UTC+01:00) Afrique centrale -
Ouest.
Emplacement : Adobe Connect and Dial in - Conference ID: 4820  / PST 0700 –
0800  / UTC 1500 - 1600

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Alan,

I’m sorry, I most likely wouldn’t be able to make this call. Can you please
attend or at least be sure that one of the FBSC be there?
It will be 19:00 Mauritius time. I will try my best to be in my room at that
time, but I’m not sure; so it is wise to secure someone else attending.

----
Tijani BEN JEMAA
Executive Director
Phone:  + 216 41 649 605