[Finance-sc] Fwd: Re: Finance and budget committee - At Large/ccNSO

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Wed May 14 17:57:59 UTC 2014

FYI

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: Finance and budget committee - At Large/ccNSO
Date: 	Wed, 14 May 2014 19:57:27 +0200
From: 	Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond <ocl at gih.com>
To: 	Xavier J. Calvez <xavier.calvez at icann.org>, Tijani Ben Jemaa
<tijani.benjemaa at topnet.tn>, Roelof Meijer <roelof.meijer at sidn.nl>,
Byron Holland <byron.holland at cira.ca>
CC: 	Gisella Gruber <Gisella.Gruber at icann.org>, "Taryn S. Presley"
<taryn.presley at icann.org>, Bart Boswinkel <bart.boswinkel at icann.org>,
Heidi Ullrich <Heidi.Ullrich at icann.org>

Dear Xavier,

thank you for your kind email. We usually forward all matters of Finance
/ Strategy distributed on this list, to our local ALAC Finance & Budget
Sub-committee list - and we had several members of the FBSC join the
latest Budget & Finance Webinars. But having them all directly
subscribed to the Community Finance list is a great idea.
Gisella will forward you the details of the FBSC members by separate email.
Kind regards,

Olivier