[Finance-sc] ICANN Finance Open Session

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Tue Mar 18 14:01:12 UTC 2014

Dear all,

an ICANN Finance open session has been announced but it clashes with our
Joint meetings of the ATLAS II Organising Committee with RALOs.

I am not sure whether we'll be able to have someone attend on behalf of
At-Large.

Kind regards,

Olivier

Xavier J. Calvez has invited you to (1:30pm) ICANN Finance Open Session

Title:

(1:30pm) ICANN Finance Open Session

Location:

Indiana Room

When:

Organiser:

	Xavier J. Calvez <xavier.calvez at icann.org>

When: Wednesday, March 26, 2014 1:30 PM-3:00 PM. Malay Peninsula
Standard Time Where: Indiana Room ICANN Finance Open Session Date: Wed,
26 March 2014 - 13:30 to 15:00 SGT Add to Calendar Room: Indiana Session
Leader(s): Xavier
Calvez<http://singapore49.icann.org/en/schedule/leader/calvez-xavier> |
Chief Financial Officer Remote Participation Low Bandwidth Service Type
Language Audio Stream Live
<http://stream.icann.org:8000/sin49-indiana-en-lo.m3u> English High
Bandwidth Service Type Language Audio Stream Live
<http://stream.icann.org:8000/sin49-indiana-en.m3u> English Virtual
Meeting Room Stream Live <http://icann.adobeconnect.com/sin49-indiana>
English Overview: FY15 Budget Process and Improvement.

Attendees:

	community-finance at icann.org <community-finance at icann.org>

	Akram Atallah <akram.atallah at icann.org>