[Finance-sc] Updated FY15 AFRALO additionnal request

Tijani BENJEMAA tijani.benjemaa at topnet.tn
Wed Mar 5 23:42:22 UTC 2014

Heidi and all,

As promised, I'm attaching the AFRALO additional request as I modified it
today including the title of the workshop AFRALO intend to organize in
Istanbul if accepted by the IGF MAG, and if approved for support by ICANN.

Please remove the previous submission and replace it by this completed one
on the wiki, and use this version for transmission to the controller.

----

Tijani BEN JEMAA

Executive Director

Phone:  + 216 41 649 605