[Finance-sc] URGENT: FY15 Budget process: Community Special Budget Process

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Tue Feb 11 14:47:32 UTC 2014

Dear FBSC and Staff,

as expected, we need to get this organised ASAP.

The RALO & ALAC requests WIKI page needs to be ready & publicised
immediately to RALOs. I think that a deadline of 28 February for
community requests to be uploaded to our WIKI is the deadline we should
follow so we have a full week as a working group to consolidate them.
That gives RALOs 2 weeks to file.
Please let me know if you think 1 week is not enough for the FBSC.

Also -- we need to make sure that requests are filed internally with the
FBSC and it will be Staff that will send the consolidated requests to
controller at icann.org - NOT our RALOs directly.
Kind regards,

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond
ALAC Finance & Budget Sub-Committee Chair