[Finance-sc] Fwd: [ALAC-Announce] PUBLIC COMMENT ANNOUNCEMENT: ICANN's Draft Vision, Mission & Focus Areas for a Five-Year Strategic Plan

Dev Anand Teelucksingh devtee at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 20:24:15 UTC 2013

Membership in the FBSC might need to be freshened now, with the Community
Regional Outreach Pilot Program (CROPP).
The current thinking is for a joint FBSC/Outreach SC group with regional
representation called the CROPP Review Team (CROPP RT)
See
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/877052/ALAC-outreach-CROPP/about-cropp-rt.txtfor
information about the CROPP and the CROPP RT.

Dev Anand