[Finance-sc] Fwd: [ALAC-Announce] PUBLIC COMMENT ANNOUNCEMENT: ICANN's Draft Vision, Mission & Focus Areas for a Five-Year Strategic Plan

Eduardo Diaz eduardodiazrivera at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 16:10:41 UTC 2013

Olivier:

Are you suggesting that we compiled all our comments and create a single
document to summit from ALAC? Please clarify.

Gracias.

-ed

On Wed, Oct 30, 2013 at 7:53 PM, Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond <ocl at gih.com>wrote:

> FYI -- please have a look at this public comment announcement.
> It is primarily the work of the ALAC Finance & Budget sub-committee to
> examine this plan and comment.
> Kind regards,
>
> Olivier

*NOTICE:* This email may contain information which is confidential and/or
subject to legal privilege, and is intended for the use of the named
addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use,
disclose or copy any part of this email. If you have received this email by
mistake, please notify the sender and delete this message immediately.