[Finance-sc] Fwd: FY14 Draft Operating Plan Budget - Open for public comment

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Thu May 16 23:19:23 UTC 2013

Dear all,

following up on the message below, both Tijani ben Jemaa and I attended
the call yesterday.
Please be so kind to find a copy of the presentation which was shared as
well as the proposed budget projects.
Tijani will hold the pen to draft a first draft of the ALAC's comment.

In order to to help Tijani out in drafting the first draft, please read
through the presentation and record your comments on the policy
development wiki which we devoted to this task on:
https://community.icann.org/x/hR1-Ag

Many thanks,

Olivier