[Finance-sc] Fwd: Creating a New ICANN 5-Year Strategic Plan - Durban Monday 10:30 - 12:00 Hall 6

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Sat Jul 6 19:07:11 UTC 2013

Dear all,

please be so kind to find the announcement of the session below in
Durban. The community is being solicited to take part in this new
process, which is a brand new start, in contrast to previous processes.
This is of course brought about by the new Team so I hope that we will
be able to take part fully in this, although I am aware that this
clashes partly with the At-Large Regulatory Issues Group (Registrant
Rights and WHOIS Groups).
So we'll have to split into (at least) two groups at the time.
Kind regards,

Olivier