[Finance-sc] Fwd: Re: Quick note call FBSC_24.01.13&Q

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Fri Jan 25 00:02:58 UTC 2013

Dear All,

Yuliya Morenets (who filled in for Wolf Ludwig today) asked a few
questions by email after our conference call today , and I think they
were very pertinent indeed, so since she has agreed that we share her
questions and my responses, please be so kind to find the Q&A below.
I hope that this will be of help to the group.

Kindest regards,

Olivier