[Finance-sc] R: Fwd: [Soac-infoalert] Adopted FY14 Operating Plan and Budget | ICANN

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Wed Aug 28 23:56:12 UTC 2013

Dear Roberto,

The project costs were included in part of the main ICANN budget and not
an SO/AC request.
I had a good look and found the item of $751K on page 6, Expenses
Variance Analysis, under column "Increased Community Engagement", row
"Exceptional Items".

So we now have the budget for ATLAS II, which is great news!

Kind regards,

Olivier

--
Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond, PhD