[Finance-sc] Fwd: Public Comment Re-Opened until AUG 4 - ICANN FY14 Draft Operating Plan and Budget

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Thu Aug 1 17:16:06 UTC 2013

FYI

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Public Comment Re-Opened until AUG 4 - ICANN FY14 Draft
Operating Plan and Budget
Date: 	Thu, 1 Aug 2013 10:12:22 -0700
From: 	Xavier J. Calvez <xavier.calvez at icann.org>
CC:

Dear SO/AC/SG Leaders and ICANN Finance Community Members,

Thank you so much for your participation to our ICANN Finance Session
and Budget Process Improvement Work Session During ICANN 47 in Durban.
As I mentioned during the session, the Public Comment period has been
re-opened until August 4, 2013 to allow the community to post comments
to the FY14 Draft Budget changes presented during the Finance Session at
ICANN 47.
If you have any additional comment you would like to post, please follow
the instruction below to submit your comment:

http://www.icann.org/en/news/public-comment/op-budget-fy14-10may13-en.htm

Thank you.

Best regards,

Xavier Calvez
ICANN – Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers
CFO
Office: +1 (310) 301-5838
Cell: +1 (805) 312-0052
E-fax: +1 (310) 957-2348