[Finance-sc] Fwd: [community-finance] SO/AC FY14 additional budget requests - fast track

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Thu Apr 18 23:29:00 UTC 2013

Thanks for the info, Olivier. I learn to love ICANN logic and argumentation "ICANN does not provide funding support to attend third party meetings" -- once again the EURALO request for the ICANN Studienkreis is not approved whereas others are partially approved because Workshops at IGF 2013 are no "third party meetings"? Simply evident!

Best,
Wolf

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond wrote Wed, 17 Apr 2013 16:38:

>FYI

EuroDIG Secretariat
http://www.eurodig.org/
mobile +41 79 204 83 87