[Finance-sc] TR: [community-finance] Update on SO/AC additional budget requests process - extending regular track deadline

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Thu Apr 18 22:54:16 UTC 2013

Thank you for forwarding this email from ICANN Finance, Tijani.

However, one thing needs to be understood by the At-Large FBSC members:

On 18/04/2013 21:58, Tijani BEN JEMAA wrote:

> The ICANN Finance team has decided to extend by a week the deadline for
>
> special budget requests for the regular track window.
>
> The original closing date was this Friday April 19th 2013.
>
> The new deadline for your request will now be FRIDAY APRIL 26TH 2013.

This is the deadline for the *ALAC* to forward the RALO requests to
ICANN Finance.
Our own internal deadline for accepting RALO applications for funding in
the normal track is Monday 22 April 2013, 23:59 UTC.

Staff should have sent an announcement to all of the RALO lists so RALOs
cannot come back to us letting us know they were not aware. Furthermore,
this is a subject we touched on Sunday 7th April, when Xavier Calvez
came to see us.

So this time around, RALOs cannot say they were not aware or not alerted.

Kind regards,

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond
FBSC Chair