[Finance-sc] R: Fwd: [community-finance] SO/AC FY14 additional budget requests - fast track

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Wed Apr 17 21:49:49 UTC 2013

Dear Roberto,

thank you for your follow-up. The Summit request is a special request.
Since there might be more questions coming from the Board, Board Public
Partnership Committee (PPC) and Board Finance Committee (BFC), the
decision on the Summit will be taken between now and June.
Kind regards,

Olivier

--
Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond, PhD