[Finance-sc] Fwd: Community Calls on FY13 Draft Ops Plan and Budget coming

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Tue May 1 17:50:48 UTC 2012

Dear Finance & Budget Sub-Committee members,

May I suggest that Tijani, Ganesh and I attend at least one call each?
We'll work out what time is most appropriate for us as soon as possible,
and it would be good to have others fill-in on the calls neither of us
can follow?
Volunteers welcome. Timings are in the message below.
Kind regards,

Olivier