[Finance-sc] Fwd: SO and AC Budget Request Implementation

tijani.benjemaa at fmai.org tijani.benjemaa at fmai.org
Sun Aug 5 08:48:17 UTC 2012

Neither me.

Who can decide to modify our cross community project named "ICANN Academy"
into a "leadership training"? I believe that we should continue to develop
our project without consideration of this communication from the finance
department that has no say in how we call it or what we put in (Leadership
training is a very small part of our project).

As for IGF, I suspect Mandy will contact us very soon. If she doesn't do, a
formel request should be made by ALAC (Heidi could help regarding her close
relationship with Mandy).

Tijani BEN JEMAA
Executive Director
Mediterranean Federation of Internet Associations
Phone : + 216 70 825 231
Mobile : + 216 98 330 114
Fax     : + 216 70 825 231