[Finance-sc] Fwd: LACRALO request for funding of events at ICANN 43 meeting in Costa Rica

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Wed Nov 30 21:06:43 UTC 2011

Dear members of the ALAC sub-committee on Finance and Budget,

I am in receipt of the following request from LACRALO, for the funding
of proposed LACRALO events at the next ICANN meeting in Costa Rica.
I would like to collect your thoughts before passing the request on to
ICANN Finance.
Warmest regards,

Olivier