[EURO-Discuss] Reminder - Next Webinar for the Nordics: The DNS Root Server System Today

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Thu May 2 22:05:09 UTC 2024

Dear All,

On behalf of Gabriella Schittek<https://www.icann.org/profiles/315>, Stakeholder Engagement Director, Nordic & Central Europe, and as part of the ICANN Training series: Nordic region, please see hereafter the next webinar
on 8 May, 12:00 – 13:00 UTC on the topic “The DNS Root Server System Today”. We are very happy to have Lars-Johan Liman from Netnod with us as a speaker, as well as my colleague Andrew McConnachie, ICANN org.

All information and registration link: https://icann.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_vrXEoTd-RSym4GtD6So9UQ#/registration

As always – we would be really grateful for your help in spreading the word about this webinar!

Kind regards,

Gabi

[cid:image001.png at 01DA9CE5.1E5287E0]