[EURO-Discuss] RIPE NCC's yearly Internet Governance webinar.

Natalia Filina filinafilka at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 15:18:20 UTC 2023

Dear EURALO members,

I am glad to spread this  invitation from Gergana Petrova, Community
Development Manager RIPE NCC. I think many of us will be interested to join:

"Join us tomorrow, Tuesday 31 October at 10:00-11:00 CET for RIPE
NCC's yearly Internet Governance webinar.
The first part of the webinar is a brief introduction of
Internet governance, the multistakeholder model, different approaches and
how to get involved.
During the second half hour we will provide a debrief on the Global
IGF conference, which took place in Kyoto on 8-12 October.
Register for free at:
https://learning.ripe.net/w/courses/29-internet-governance-webinar

Best regards,
Gergana"

Sincerely,
Natalia Filina

Secretary of EURALO
https://atlarge.icann.org/alses/euralo

ALAC Subcommittee on Outreach and Engagement, Co-Chair,
REGIONAL OUTREACH LIAISON MENTOR AND TRAINER

+7 906 722 54 61
Moscow, Russian Federation