[EURO-Discuss] EURALO Newsletter (October-November 2023)

Hervé Hounzandji herve.hounzandji at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 13:16:54 UTC 2023

Hello Natalia

Thank you so much.

I read : "You are also invited to the on-line meeting under
TG-collaboration of the FG-MV that will be held on *19 April 2023 from
10:00 to 11:00 (CEST)*.This meeting will be for EU-based experts only."
isn't it rather *19 April 2024 ?*

Thanks again for your great job.

Warm regards.

Le lun. 20 nov. 2023 à 21:33, Natalia Filina via EURO-Discuss <
euro-discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org> a écrit :

> Dear Euralo members,
>
> enjoy reading the latest issue of the EURALO Newsletter (October-November
> 2023). Do not forget to read the multilingual ICANN EMEA Newsletter too and
> please send your news and updates for the next issues.
>

> https://community.icann.org/display/EURALO/EURALO+Newsletters?preview=/126430814/282034520/10_11%20EURALO%20Newsletter%20Oct-Nov%2023.pdf
>
> See you on *Tuesday 28th November 2023 - 18:00-20:00 UTC: at the EURALO
> Members Monthly Meeting.*
>

> Sincerely,
> Natalia Filina
>
> Secretary of EURALO
> https://atlarge.icann.org/alses/euralo
>
> ALAC Subcommittee on Outreach and Engagement, Co-Chair,
> REGIONAL OUTREACH LIAISON MENTOR AND TRAINER
>
> +7 906 722 54 61
> Moscow, Russian Federation

Hervé HOUNZANDJI