[EURO-Discuss] [Ext] Links/documents ** Please read ** EURALO Rules of procedures

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Tue May 30 20:33:54 UTC 2023

On 30/05/2023 14:47, Erich Schweighofer via EURO-Discuss wrote:
> I am not sure if we have some urgency ... some discussion may help.
>
> Could you please be so kind and describe the legal status of EURALO - under the Swiss law. Thanks.

EURALO has Bylaws which followed a Swiss Format because of the
simplicity of such a format. In the format, there is a need for an
address, so a Swiss address was chosen for continuity. That being said,
EURALO is not incorporated anywhere as it does not need to be.

Although it follows the Swiss model for bylaws, it is not a "Swiss
Association" per-se.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swiss_association

Kindest regards,

Olivier