[EURO-Discuss] technical webinars from OCTO

Natalia Filina filinafilka at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 12:55:54 UTC 2023

Dear EURALO members,

I would like to inform you that we in At-Large have a great opportunity
contacting OCTO ICANN office (https://www.icann.org/octo) and
*to ask for a series of webinars on ICANN technical topics on which
At-large members need the information and knowledge.*Do we have these needs
in EURALO?
During the EURALO days in Brussels (November 2022), we received several
basic technical questions, discussed this possibility to fix this gap and
have received agreement and readiness to help from ICANN staff (from Sally
Costerton).

I kindly ask you to express your opinion related to these issues and create
together the list of such topics for disclosure - please look at the OCTO
documents before https://www.icann.org/octo/publications.

This information we are gathering with other RALOs (most useful topics
without duplicates) and hope to set up the schedule of short series of
webinars for At-Large (and maybe for the broader ICANN community).
The deadline for finishing the first list of topics from all RALOs is March
31, 2023.

Sincerely,
Natalia Filina

Secretary of EURALO
https://atlarge.icann.org/alses/euralo

ALAC Subcommittee on Outreach and Engagement, Co-Chair,
REGIONAL OUTREACH LIAISON MENTOR AND TRAINER

+7 906 722 54 61
Moscow, Russian Federation