[EURO-Discuss] (Please read) ** DEADLINE for proposals 31 January 2023 ** - Universal Acceptance Day is 28 March!

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Mon Jan 30 09:40:18 UTC 2023

Greetings!  I hope your year is off to an excellent start.

I am writing to you to confirm you are aware of the global Universal Acceptance Day that ICANN is co-organising together with the Universal Acceptance Steering Group on 28 March 2023.

The thought behind this is that the Universal Acceptance Steering Group and ICANN are seeking to foster community event proposals for this day (or close to the day), in order to help spread Universal Acceptance awareness and adoption with key stakeholders around the world. An announcement about this event is available at https://www.icann.org/en/announcements/details/icann-and-ua-steering-group-announce-inaugural-ua-day-and-call-for-proposals-21-12-2022-en

The At-Large UA Day workspace also includes the UASG UA Day site and information on activities planned invarious RALOs (see:https://community.icann.org/display/CRALO/At-Large+Activities+at+the+2023+Universal+Acceptance+Day).

The deadline for proposals in 31 January.

On behalf of ICANN, I just wanted to check if you, by any chance, have considered organising a Universal Acceptance-related event on this date? We are very much hoping to be able to team up with local key players to organise technical training sessions or just general awareness raising.

I would be grateful if you could let me know if you would be interested in organising such an event. More information on how to submit a call for proposals is available at https://uasg.tech/ua-day/ [uasg.tech]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/uasg.tech/ua-day/__;!!PtGJab4!4XldkWag9-cJkT3roofd8c4c8hnzC8utQxKSbfLm3nBHdTJ7OODjPU6rZVe2nyVCB6jsJCAyLIL5ZrJAoHuxFl-GwLMZVg_DnQ$>

Kind regards,

Christopher Mondini
Managing Director, VP Stakeholder Engagement, Europe
ICANN – Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers

+32490449295
chris.mondini at icann.org<mailto:chris.mondini at icann.org>