[EURO-Discuss] EURALO Newsletter (July - August 2023)

Natalia Filina filinafilka at gmail.com
Sun Aug 20 20:31:02 UTC 2023

Dear all,
I hope you are doing well❤

Please find the last edition of EURALO Newsletter (reporting period July -
August 2023) attached  to this email and at the link
https://community.icann.org/display/EURALO/EURALO+Newsletters

I hope you find it useful.
I thank everyone who helped me with the information and invite EURALO
members, representatives of ALSes to share with us your news and updates as
well as opinions (ICANN, Internet Governance related topics) if you
consider its importance for spreading within our large friendly community.

have a great upcoming week!

Sincerely,
Natalia Filina

Secretary of EURALO
https://atlarge.icann.org/alses/euralo

ALAC Subcommittee on Outreach and Engagement, Co-Chair,
REGIONAL OUTREACH LIAISON MENTOR AND TRAINER

+7 906 722 54 61
Moscow, Russian Federation