[EURO-Discuss] EuroDIG2023 call for issues is open

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Wed Sep 14 09:22:25 UTC 2022

Dear Colleagues,

EURALO is a member of EuroDIG and a call for issues has now been sent
out. The next EuroDIG will take place in Tampere, Finland. ISOC Finland
is an At-Large Structure.
Kindest regards,

Olivier

Wednesday, Sep. 14, 2022

EuroDIG News

*Submit your proposal for EuroDIG 2023!*

The call for issues for EuroDIG2023 is now open. Everyone is invited to
submit up to three proposals across 8 thematic categories. Based on the
community’s input, the 2023 programme will be determined. These are not
format or session proposals, but instead we are looking for current,
forward-looking topics regarding Internet governance in Europe and beyond.

Please make your submission on the EuroDIG website form
<https://www.eurodig.org/get-involved/planning-process/#tab-call-for-issues>.
The deadline is October 31, which is earlier than in previous years.
EuroDIG 2023 is taking place June 6-8 in Tampere, Finland.

*Reminder: Comment on the Global Digital Compact*

EuroDIG has set up an open stakeholder consultation to prepare a
submission to the UN Tech Envoy’s survey on the Global Digital Compact.
Via our commenting platform, written inputs can be submitted until
October 7. Find out more
<https://comment.eurodig.org/global-digital-compact/>.

*
*