[EURO-Discuss] [euroindividuals] New edition of the Euralo newsletter

Desara Dushi desaradushi at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 12:27:31 UTC 2022

Dear Natalia,

Thank you for the newsletter! I am based in Brussels so I would love to
attend the Euralo days, but I see no information about the venue and no
registration link. Could you please provide these details? Or is it a
closed doors event?

Best wishes,
Desara Dushi

--
Dr. Desara Dushi

Postdoctoral Researcher at  Vrije Universiteit Brussel
Law, Science, Technology & Society group (LSTS)
SEEDIG Executive Committee Member
(A):   Pleinlaan 2, 1050 Brussels

(E):  Desara.Dushi at vub.be

(W): *cohubicol.com <https://www.cohubicol.com/>* *
<https://www.cohubicol.com/>*

[image: Image result for linkedin transparent]
<https://al.linkedin.com/in/desara-dushi-489b5877>