[EURO-Discuss] EURALO Newsletter (October-November 2022)

Natalia Filina filinafilka at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 21:26:18 UTC 2022

Dear EURALO members,

A new edition of the EURALO Newsletter is ready. It is partly dedicated to
the EURALO Days that we have spent together (personally and remotely) in
November 2022 in Brussels, as well as events and issues that may be
interesting for you.

There is a busy week, the IGF2022  is taking place in Ethiopia and many
At-Large and ICANN community members participate in it.  We wish all of you
a productive week and successful performances!
Hopefully (but it is already in plans) we will get together and exchange
impressions of this forum and share outcomes.

The Newsletter can be found in the attachment and on our page with EURALO
monthly reports https://community.icann.org/x/Xi6JBw.

I kindly remind you that we are waiting for your feedback and messages
about local activities that relate to ICANN and IG issues, events,
activities - these  e-pages can be supplemented with your news, articles,
blogs, opinions and links.

Have a great week, weekend and December to all!

Sincerely,
Natalia Filina

Secretary of EURALO
https://atlarge.icann.org/alses/euralo

ALAC Subcommittee on Outreach and Engagement, Co-Chair,
REGIONAL OUTREACH LIAISON MENTOR AND TRAINER

+7 906 722 54 61
Moscow, Russian Federation