[EURO-Discuss] Euralo Newsletter (May-June 2022)

Natalia Filina filinafilka at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 10:42:50 UTC 2022

My dear colleagues and friends,
I welcome you and send you a new issue of the Newsletter (by the link
https://community.icann.org/display/EURALO/2022+EURALO+Secretariat+Monthly+Reports
and in the attachment). Please find some useful information for yourself in
it (read carefully the EURALO Chair`s Corner - great news)!

I wish everyone a productive end to the ICANN74 week. I hope many of you
have found the opportunity to meet each other in person in The Hague. My
thoughts are with you and I miss all of you!

I hope that in the near future, time and circumstances will work in a
positive way for us, our ability to be more active in our work in Euralo. I
look forward to meeting you!

I kindly inform you that my ability to search and verify information for
publication in EURALO Newsletter is a little bit restricted now, so as
before we will be glad to be supported by your help in filling EURALO
Newsletter with actual useful content (news from members and Euralo ALSs).

Take care!

Sincerely,
Natalia Filina

Secretary of EURALO