[EURO-Discuss] SECURITY AND PRIVACY OF PUBLIC DNS RESOLVERS

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Fri Feb 11 07:52:51 UTC 2022

Thanks for sharing this, Matthias. Very interesting report indeed, with
some real experts contributing to it. One thing I could not find, but
that would have been helpful, is a measure of the types of DNS
resolution software used.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_DNS_server_software

The diversity of DNS software brings resilience in the Internet.
Kindest regards,

Olivier