[EURO-Discuss] More about DNS 4 EU / Press Release

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Fri Dec 23 17:49:35 UTC 2022

Dear Wolfgang,

sorry I typed this too fast - I meant to take their words, "EU-based DNS
internet infrastructure".

I guess, it's the DNS that you can use to "be protected", as the company
that's been chosen by the powers that be to implement it seems to offer
in their products.

- uses AI - tick the box
- state of the art - tick the box
- real time threat coverage - tick the box
- it can boost your revenues - tick the box
- it's European - tick the box twice

Historically, part of Europe was "protected" for many years after WW2.
No doubt you'll feel safer if you are protected by DNS4EU ? So will it
be mandatory or just a waste of public resources?

Kindest regards,

Olivier