[EURO-Discuss] EURALO Newsletter (October-November 2022)

Natalia Filina filinafilka at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 06:10:30 UTC 2022

Dear EURALO Newsletter readers!
A report from Finnish Internet Forum 2022 has been added to the latest
issue of the Newsletter, which was kindly provided to us by ISOC Finland
Vice Chair Yrjö Länsipuro.
You will find updates on pages 16 to 18, The updated version of the
Newsletter can be found in the attachment and on our page with EURALO
monthly reports https://community.icann.org/x/Xi6JBw.

Have a nice reading and many thanks to dear Yrjö for the provided report
and links to the records.

Best,
Natalia Filina

Moscow, Russia