[EURO-Discuss] new EURALO Social Media Chair and EURALO newsletter

Natalia Filina filinafilka at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 16:37:55 UTC 2021

Dear EURALO Members,
I hope everything is well on your side!

I have 2 topics of appeal to you:
1. As you know, I am serving the position of EURALO Co-chair of Social
Media WG. Now is the time to replace me in this position. We need to choose
a new chairman of the Social Media working group among us. Due to the
significant workload I have now I am not able to focus on this work.

The general obligations of this work should be focus on the  building the
social media plans, activities in social media on behalf of Euralo (I will
continue to do everything I can in this direction), participation in
meetings of the working group (1 time per 2-3 months approximately) and the
obligation to support the At-Large SoMe activities of the extended
community during the meetings of the ICANN if the location of these
meetings is the European region. And of course to coordinate all work and
activities which we are building like a part of At-Large Communication
Strategy and Outreach and Engagement work.

I also would like to remind that not only one co-chairman can/should
participate in the affairs of the SM working group (as it has been for the
last 2 years), but also other members - your participation is actively
welcome.-)
This applies to all At-Large working groups.

I kindly ask you to inform me about your desire to take on this
responsibility and send an email to Evin Ashley Erdoğdu and EURALO Chairman
Sebastien Bachollet with a copy .
Your applications will be considered.
I would like to continue to be a member of SM WG, but to pay more attention
to operational issues and development of our community.

2. After a certain break, I resume the preparation of the new issue of the
Euralo newsletter. The next edition will be released until (I hope) October
10, 2021, the reporting period is from June to September 2021.
I kindly ask you to give me information about the activities of our
structures and individual members on the ground that relate to IG and ICANN
issues by personal messages to my email address (without a copy to
everyone).

We hope that despite the difficult period of heavy workload on volunteers
(working-, family-, daily-, solving health-related issues )  and the lack
of personal meetings will not prevent us all from finding an opportunity to
participate in the life of Euralo not only for a tight circle of active
people, but for all participants of the EURALO and our Individuals
Association.

Thank you in advance!

Sincerely,
Natalia Filina