[EURO-Discuss] Euralo monthly newsletter - October 2021

Natalia Filina filinafilka at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 14:00:41 UTC 2021

Dear Euralo members,

The new edition of Euralo monthly newsletter is ready and we are very
pleased to invite you to look at our focus on latest EURALO/At-Large/ICANN
updates , review period - May 2021 - October 2021.
The Newsletter can be found here
https://community.icann.org/display/EURALO/2021+EURALO+Secretariat+Monthly+Reports
and in attachment.

We are happy that new members are appearing in our ranks, I hope that this
edition will help you, dear newcomers, to navigate the space of At-Large,
ICANN and learn more about EURALO actions.

Thank all of you for the dialogues, common efforts which raise awareness
and interest to EURALO agenda, we expect  your updates, news and feedback
in the future.

See you soon virtually and hopefully f2f!

Sincerely,
Natalia Filina

Secretary of EURALO
https://atlarge.icann.org/alses/euralo