[EURO-Discuss] EURO-Discuss Digest, Vol 164, Issue 21

Joanna Kulesza jkuleszaicann at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 10:39:57 UTC 2020

Dear all,

many thanks for your kind words and the vote of confidence. Many thanks
also to Wale for a great run, I appreciate your continuous contribution
to our community and I am certain we can work together to achieve the
aims you feel particularly strongly about, ensuring diversity and
representativeness within ICANN.

I am very much looking forward to further supporting At-Large and
EURALO, making the end user voice heard within ICANN. I understand my
role in ALAC as that of an intermediary between our end user community
and other ICANN constituencies. I am therefore hoping for enhanced
communication and cooperation between and among EURALO members. Do make
sure to share your thoughts and ideas on how to best represent end user
interests within ICANN - both: on the list and in individual
communications. I am always more than eager to listen, advise and
support At-Large and EURALO members.

Once again, many thanks for your support, I look forward to working with
you.

Kind regards,

Joanna Kulesza

>>> On 09.06.2020, at 21:40, ICANN At-Large Staff <staff at atlarge.icann.org> wrote:
>>>
>>> Dear All,
>>>
>>> On behalf of Olivier Crepin-Leblond, who is overseeing the EURALO election process, we are pleased to announce that the following EURALO candidates have been selected by election in 2020:
>>>
>>> Joanna Kulesza – ALAC Member representing EURALO (Term: 2020 AGM – 2022 AGM; appointed by election)
>>> Bastiaan Goslings – ALAC Delegate to the ICANN Nominating Committee (NomCom) representing the European Region (Term: 2020 AGM – 2021 AGM; by election) Note: Bastiaan is the Regional Candidate recommended to the ALAC. The ALAC will select the final ALAC Delegates to the NomCom
>>>
>>> ***
>>> 2020 EURALO ALAC Member Position – BigPulse Result
>>>
>>> Who do you support to become the EURALO ALAC Member for the period of two years, beginning at the end of the ICANN69 Annual General Meeting? Please select one candidate from the list below (listed in alphabetical order of the last name), or abstain.
>>> Poll ID: 160191
>>> As at Poll close: Friday 29 May 2020 23:59 UTC
>>> Number of voters: 28 · Group size: 38 · Percentage voted: 73.68
>>> Vote counting method: V1 FPTP (first-past-the-post)
>>> Ranked by votes
>>> Rank
>>> Options ID
>>> Votes
>>> %
>>> 1
>>> 16052250
>>> Joanna Kulesza
>>> 22
>>> 78.57
>>> 2
>>> 16052251
>>> Abstain
>>> 4
>>> 14.29
>>> 3
>>> 16052249
>>> Olawale Bakare
>>> 2
>>> 7.14
>>> ***
>>> 2020 EURALO Vote for NomCom Candidate – BigPulse Result
>>> Who do you wish EURALO recommend for the regional delegate representing the ALAC on the Nominating Committee for one year, beginning at the end of ICANN69 (listed in alphabetical order of the last name)?
>>> Poll ID: 160192
>>> As at Poll close: Friday 29 May 2020 23:59 UTC
>>> Number of voters: 28 · Group size: 38 · Percentage voted: 73.68
>>> Vote counting method: V1 FPTP (first-past-the-post)
>>> Ranked by votes
>>> Rank
>>> Options ID
>>> Votes