[EURO-Discuss] VOTE RESULT: 2020 EURALO Elections

Ephraim Percy Kenyanito ephraim at article19.org
Wed Jun 10 15:00:08 UTC 2020

Congrats to both of you and best wishes!

---

Best Regards,

*Ephraim Percy Kenyanito*

Senior Programme Officer*
*

**

**

*ARTICLE 19 *Defending Freedom of Expression and Information

Free Word Centre, 60 Farringdon Rd
<https://maps.google.com/?q=60+Farringdon+Rd,%C2%A0London+EC1R+3GA&entry=gmail&source=g> London
EC1R 3GA
<https://maps.google.com/?q=60+Farringdon+Rd,%C2%A0London+EC1R+3GA&entry=gmail&source=g>
W www.article19.org <http://www.article19.org/>
Tw @article19org <http://twitter.com/#!/article19org>
Fa facebook.com/article19org <http://www.facebook.com/article19org>
PGP Fingerprint:B0FA394AF73DEB7AA1FDC7360CFED26DE6BA8DC1
Book a meeting: https://calendly.com/ekenyanito