[EURO-Discuss] EURALO Monthly Newsletter - May 2020

Natalia Filina filinafilka at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 23:46:20 UTC 2020

Dear Euralo members,

The new edition of Euralo monthly newsletter is ready and we are very
pleased to invite you to read latest EURALO/At-Large/ICANN updates , review
period - May 2020
https://community.icann.org/display/EURALO/2020+EURALO+Secretariat+Monthly+Reports
 .

Thank all of you for the dialogues, common efforts which raise awareness
and interest to EURALO agenda, we expect  your updates and feedback in the
future.

See you next week on the EURALO monthly call and at the virtual ICANN68!

Sincerely,
Natalia Filina

Secretary of EURALO
https://atlarge.icann.org/alses/euralo
https://individualusers.org/
Vice-Chair of ALAC Subcommittee on Outreach and Engagement

Officer of SIG IoT (ISOC)

+7 906 722 54 61
Moscow, Russian Federation