[EURO-Discuss] ICANN68 Frame on your profile picture on Facebook

Betty Fausta bfausta at lebiklab.com
Sun Jun 7 22:20:09 UTC 2020

ok great Johan

i put my R&D team on Mastodon to include it in e-administration software or platform developed by my company. I'm a pro OPEN SOURCE but the reality of facebook supremacy as a "media" and not only a "social network" had as consequence if we need a viral impact on ICANN commitments, we have unfortunately to "trade" with evil... but we have the duty to promote and develop alternative. Thanks for sharing.

regards

ALS EURALO/LACRALO -AT-LARGE STRUCTURE .gp
FELLOW ICANN61 - ICANN65 -GNSO IRT EPDP MEMBER
CPWG AT LARGE POLICY [ ARIN FELLOW 2019 AUSTIN
Mobile : +590 (0) 690 4973 09 (Guadeloupe)
Contacts : Skype twitter insta BETFAU | bf at ipeos.com