[EURO-Discuss] New EURALO newsletter - June 2020

Natalia Filina filinafilka at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 13:48:37 UTC 2020

Dear friends and EURALO colleagues,

First of all, I would like to take the opportunity to once again say *Olivier
MJ Crepin-Leblond - happy birthday (today!) *and *Ricardo Holmquist - happy
birthday (yesterday)! *
We all wish you wonderful happy years ahead!🎉

Second reason to write to you:
I offer you a new issue of the EURALO newsletter, the reporting period is
June 2020 (you will find it at the link
https://community.icann.org/display/EURALO/2020+EURALO+Secretariat+Monthly+Reports
or attached to this email).

Thank you very much for your news and feedback that makes our communication
interesting, useful and gives us food for mind, new ideas on how we can
collaborate together and improve our community.

If I missed some important points - I kindly ask to excuse me and feel free
to send your updates to me personally via email - I will be happy to
include it in the next issues.

Be healthy, take care and enjoy the summer!

Sincerely,
Natalia Filina

Secretary of EURALO
https://atlarge.icann.org/alses/euralo
https://individualusers.org/
Vice-Chair of ALAC Subcommittee on Outreach and Engagement

Officer of SIG IoT (ISOC)

+7 906 722 54 61
Moscow, Russian Federation