[EURO-Discuss] First Announcement : EURALO General Assembly 2020 (Virtual): Tuesday 15 December 2020 at 18:00 UTC

Sebicann Bachollet sebicann at bachollet.fr
Wed Dec 2 13:32:13 UTC 2020

Dear colleagues,
If you received this mail either you are planing to participate or not, please complete the google doc.
We need you input ASAP.
I know it is not a easy period as each of us spend a lot on time on-line but I hope to exchange with you during the next EURALO GA.
Thanks
All the best
SeB

Sébastien Bachollet