[EURO-Discuss] Final Draft EURALO Articles of Association 2019- COMMENTS received by Friday October 18

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Sun Oct 20 01:17:33 UTC 2019

Hello all,

the comment period has now ended and we have received substantive
corrections from Jean-Jacques Subrenat and Alan Greenberg. These are
posted in the comment section on the Wiki page on
https://community.icann.org/x/sYIzBw

Where applicable, I have integrated these comments in the text and
responded to the other comments made, in order to reach a "Final Draft
(Version_5)" which is displayed on that WIKI page. This is the Draft
which EURALO members will vote on this week. There is also a Red-line
copy of the changes between Version_4 and Version_5. None of the changes
introduce a substantial difference to the By-laws themselves, but they
include correction or typos, grammar etc.

The voting ballot will arrive in your mailboxes on Monday. Please look
out for it. If you are the voting representative for your At-Large
Structure and have not received any ballot by Monday evening, please let
staff at atlarge.icann.org know in order for them to send you a ballot again.

Kindest regards,

Olivier