[EURO-Discuss] REMINDER--Meeting Invitation: EURALO Monthly Call on Tuesday, 26 March 2019 at 19:00 UTC

Jean-Jacques Subrenat jjs at dyalog.net
Tue Mar 26 07:04:34 UTC 2019

Dear Olivier & All,

on the move today, I’m not sure to be able to join the call, in which case I request to be excused.

However, if I do manage to get back in time, I hope to join the meeting late. And in light of that possibility, I would be glad to offer, under AoB, advance information on:
- EURALO Individual Users’ Association (EIU) setting up a ‘’EuroIndividuals’ Involvement Working Group’ (EIWG).
The EIWG’s charter and composition are to be finalised after the deadline on Tuesday 26 March 2019, 23:59 UTC.
If I don’t manage to join the call, perhaps Roberto or someone else from the EIU would be willing to present the EIWG?

Best regards,
Roberto.