[EURO-Discuss] ATLAS III Travel List published

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Thu Jun 27 06:48:11 UTC 2019

Dear Colleagues,

please be so kind to find the list of ICANN sponsored travellers to
ATLAS III in Montreal.
Congratulations to all successful candidates. I am however concerned
that despite all the publicity, very few people in our region felt they
had the interest to apply. I would be interested in hearing why - please
email me directly.
Kindest regards,

Olivier