[EURO-Discuss] Update on ICANN PDP impact assessments

Collin Kurre collin at article19.org
Fri Feb 15 08:52:24 UTC 2019

Good morning all,

With apologies for cross-posting, I’d like to share for your consideration the latest human rights impact assessment model coming out of the Cross-Community Working Party on ICANN and Human Rights (CCWP-HR) in case you haven'y seen it.

We have been working to develop new models targeting ICANN PDPs for over a year now. You might have heard of this project in the context of the Paris IGF, where progress was presented in a workshop <https://icannhumanrights.net/2018-igf-multistakeholder-hrias-lessons-from-icann/> jointly organized by the CCWP-HR and NCUC.

Please free to make edits to the sheet as you see fit, or post questions or comments about the project / model here. To find out more, join us during the next CCWP-HR meeting (Wednesday at 1400 UTC).

Kind regards,
Collin