[EURO-Discuss] Reminder - Doodle - EURALO Monthly call: NEW day and time

Gisella Gruber Gisella.Gruber at icann.org
Tue Dec 3 09:42:32 UTC 2019

** REMINDER – GENERAL availability for ALL OF 2020 – NOT only for December **

Dear All,

On behalf of EURALO Chair, Sébastien Bachollet and Secretariat, Natalia Filina and further to the last EURALO Monthly call, please complete the Doodle poll to confirm the best DAY and TIME for the EURALO Monthly call for 2020.

https://doodle.com/poll/4nmh3qpw5usbq949 [doodle.com]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__doodle.com_poll_4nmh3qpw5usbq949&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=ds9md1zoepmwqw2nfk-Vs9ssxn1I3jPs97ekKkctEkM&m=qX5_2bWNDGN4BuOgAG-jPQd8ZQGnihwg1CE6aqdFehw&s=YGFHLtM-Gth9k9nrWIbT-z5owvPwvDjaF5Qhl6o0rdQ&e=>

The monthly call is currently on the THIRD Tuesday of the month at 18:00 UTC (in summer) or 19:00 UTC (in winter).

Please note that the Doodle poll is to reflect your GENERAL availability on the said days and NOT only for December. We would like to confirm the new DAY and TIME for the entire year ahead 2020.

Note – we have put days during the SECOND and THIRD week of the month. If it makes no difference to you, please complete the SAME availability for BOTH weeks.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. The Doodle poll will close on Wednesday 4 December at 23:59 UTC.

Wishing those attending the IGF (in person or remotely) a successful week in Berlin!

Thank you.
Kind regards,
Gisella

——————
Gisella Gruber
Manager, At-Large Relations and Operations Support

Tel: +44 7545 334 360<tel:+44%207545%20334360>
Skype ID: gisella.gw