[EURO-Discuss] IMPORTANT Webinar Invitation: EURALO Webinar on General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) on Tuesday, 29 May 2018 at 18:00 UTC

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Tue May 29 17:19:51 UTC 2018

Hello everyone,

in this Webinar we'll have the following stakeholder perspectives:

 1.

    25 May 2018 - GDPR enforcement is now live. How are ICANN and
    Contracted parties prepared? (Michele Neylon - individual user &
    Registrar / 10 minutes)

     1. Brief description of latest version of ICANN "Temporary
        Specification for gTLD Registration Data
        <https://www.icann.org/dataprotectionprivacy>"
     2. How a Registrar is coping with the GDPR
     3. What is the court case ICANN vs. Epag
        <https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/litigation-icann-v-epag-2018-05-25-en>
 2.

    GDPR affecting eastern Europe - a report from Ukraine (Oksana
    Prykhodko - European Media Platform / 5 minutes)

 3.

    Big Brother Awards
    <https://bigbrotherawards.de/en/2018/administration-cevisio-software-systeme-gmbh>
    - for GDPR non compliance - a report from Germany (Oliver Passek,
    Digital Courage, through Olivier Crépin-Leblond / 5 minutes)

 4.

    The e-Bastille initiative <https://ebastille.org/>: how to protect
    your personal data with GDPR (Lucien Castex - Internet Society
    France / 5 minutes)

 5.

    Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) on GDPR (Raoul Plommer and Teemu
    Ropponen - Open Knowledge Finland / Internet Society Finland/ 10
    minutes)

So this likely to be very interesting indeed. Join us in 45 minutes!

Olivier