[EURO-Discuss] How to deal with the GDRP as a blogger

Lutz Donnerhacke lutz at donnerhacke.de
Sun May 20 23:38:46 UTC 2018

My writeup on this issue. It's mostly FUD around, so some practical advice
might help.
  https://lutz.donnerhacke.de/eng/Blog/The-practical-guide-to-GDRP

If you are interested, I'd recommend setting up a workspace in confluence.
I'd actively help with questions.

For ICANN AtLarge (at least EURALO), we urgently need a list if data
processing issues:
  - Membership handling
  - Mailinglists and archives
  - Travel arrangements
  - Meetings (recordings, transcriptions, attendence lists)
  - Telcos (es. call outs)
  - Wiki/Confluence

We need for each of this processes:
  - What data is collected?
  - Why is this data needed?
  - Who is responsible for this process?
  - How long is the data stored?
  - How can somebody request a change or deletion?
  - Where to complain?

Each of the entries can be very short, but we should have them.