[EURO-Discuss] EU domain + Brexit

Roberto Gaetano roberto_gaetano at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 29 14:26:44 UTC 2018

My personal opinion is that this is just another element of pressure in the negotiation.
In the end, I assume that common sense will prevail and that .eu registrants in the UK will be given the same rights as registrants in Norway or Liechtenstein, which is t keep their domains.
Of course, I may be proven wrong, like the many other times when I thought that common sense was a common thing...
It would be nice to hear the opinion of EURID on this matter.