[EURO-Discuss] 24H Consensus Call - Nomination for Ethos Award

Yrjö Länsipuro yrjo_lansipuro at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 28 09:28:49 UTC 2018

Dear all,

I support to the motion

Best,

Yrjö

________________________________
From: EURO-Discuss <euro-discuss-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org> on behalf of Schweighofer Erich <erich.schweighofer at univie.ac.at>
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2018 12:26 PM
To: ocl at gih.com
Cc: euro-discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org
Subject: Re: [EURO-Discuss] 24H Consensus Call - Nomination for Ethos Award

We  strongly support this motion.
Best regards,
ERich

Le 27 mars 2018, à 23:42, "Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond" <ocl at gih.com<mailto:ocl at gih.com>> a écrit:
Dear colleagues,

the European At-Large Organisation (EURALO) has held its monthly call earlier this evening and after holding a 1 minute silence in memory of Stéphane van Gelder who has left us in tragic circumstances, participants on the call fully supported the proposal of a motion to be made by an ALAC member, for the ALAC to decide to nominate Stéphane van Gelder for the ICANN Ethos Award.

As you have seen in my previous email, I have transmitted this request to the ALAC. In a consensus call that just happened, the ALAC unanimously endorsed this motion.

Since Stéphane was an individual member of EURALO, I have also been asked by those present on the call, to issue a 24H consensus call on the following motion:

"EURALO to support the nomination of Stéphane van Gelder (SVG) for the Multistakeholder Ethos Award to be announced in June 2018 at ICANN62 Panama City."

The Ethos Award nomination period has been extended to 28 March 2018 ( https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2018-03-20-en ), thus there isn't enough time to hold a full vote of our At-Large Structures (ALSes).
Nomination Period for ICANN Multistakeholder Ethos Award Extended<https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2018-03-20-en>
www.icann.org
Nominations Close 28 March 2018 Submit Nominations Via the Ethos Award Nomination Form ICANN is pleased to remind community members that the nomination period for ICANN's Multistakeholder Ethos...

But a 24H consensus call is possible. If I do NOT receive any OBJECTIONS by tomorrow Wednesday 28 March 2018, 20:00 UTC, I will submit a nomination on behalf of EURALO to the Multistakeholder Ethos Award.

Kindest regards,

Olivier

EURO-Discuss mailing list
EURO-Discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org<mailto:EURO-Discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org>