[EURO-Discuss] Updated news on Stéphane

Roberto Gaetano roberto_gaetano at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 27 12:22:00 UTC 2018

Folks,
I was under shock yesterday when I learned about this accident.
I did some research on the internet this morning and found the local news report. The pictures show that after the impact the car overturned to the side - I can only imagine how devastating was the hit to the two bikers.
I am not forwarding any of the material I have seen, but to those who want to get more information these are the details that you can use with a search engine.
The accident has taken place this last Friday in the vicinity of Riva San Vitale. Stéphane and his wife were transferred to a hospital, where he passed away Monday.
Most of the information available is in Italian, you might use the online translators to get the sense of it.
Roberto